- Annex Yurakuan
Information on the Annex Yurakuan
- All guest rooms are Japanese-style + Western-style rooms with an open-air bath.
The open-air bath is a free-flowing source.Check-in procedure is at the front desk of "Hotel tenzankaku Kaiyutei".
Please be careful not to make a mistake.
The reservation method is described at the bottom of this page.Please confirm.
- All rooms are equipped with an open-air bath, so you can spend a relaxing time with your family or couple.
- Special Japanese-style room with open-air bathA private open-air bath is attached to the rooms boasting a size of 18 square meters for Japanese-style rooms and 11 square meters for Western-style rooms.
Please relax in a luxurious room.
For families and those who want to spend a relaxing time in a spacious space
This is a recommended room.
- Floor plan of the roomSpecial Japanese-style room with open-air bath
- Japanese-style room with open-air bathA Japanese-style room of 11 square meters and a Western-style room of 11 square meters with an open-air bath.
Enjoy the luxurious time of monopolizing the view from the open-air bath.
Please spend a peaceful holiday in this room away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
- Floor plan of the roomJapanese-style room with open-air bath
|Basic equipment||All rooms open-air bath/Air conditioning in all rooms/TV set/refrigerator/|
WASHLET toilet/Shower in all rooms
|Amenities||Hand towel/toothbrush/tooth paste/bath towel/shampoo/rinse/|
Body Soap/yukata/Hairdryer/Duvet/Shaving/Shower cap/Comb / brush
Information on the guest room open-air bath
- Enjoy the 100% natural hot springs flowing directly from the source in the open-air bath made entirely of cypress.
- Guest room open-air bathThe open-air bath is a 100% natural hot spring that is not hydrated or heated at all.
Since it is a free-flowing hot spring, it warms you from the core of your body to your heart's content.
You can enjoy the open-air bath in the guest room.
In the open-air bath in the room, you can forget the time and relax and enjoy the hot springs.
Please fully enjoy the luxurious time.
|Source name||Kagome Spring Source|
|Source||1725-2 Shirahama Town, Nishimuro County, Wakayama Prefecture|
|Spring quality name||Sodium-chloride/Hydrogen carbonate spring|
|Spring quality classification||Weakly alkaline hypotonic high hot spring|
|Indications for bath||Neurosis/muscle pain/Joint pain/Fifty shoulders/Motor paralysis/Joint passion/Bruise/|
Kujiki/Chronic gastrointestinal disease/Hemorrhoids/Cold sensitivity/Post-illness recovery period/Fatigue recovery/Health Promotion/
Cuts / Burns / Chronic skin diseases / Frail children / Chronic gynecological diseases
|Contraindications for bath||Acute disease (especially if you have a fever) / Active tuberculosis / Malignant tumor cancer / Severe heart disease/|
Respiratory failure / Renal failure / Hemorrhagic disease / Severe anemia / Other generally ongoing diseases / Pregnant(Especially early and late)
- Check-in procedure is at the front desk of "Hotel tenzankaku Kaiyutei".Please be careful not to make a mistake.
【When using a car】
〇Meishin Expressway → Suita JCT → Kinki Expressway → Matsubara JCT
〇Hanshin Expressway → Higashi-Osaka JCT → Kinki Expressway → Matsubara JCT
Matsubara JCT"Approximately 1 hour and 50 minutes"Hanwa Expressway Nanki-Tanabe IC (toll section) → Nanki-Shirahama IC(Free section)
【When using the train】
◆Shirahama Station, get off at the Shinyuzaki bus "Shinyuzaki", and a shuttle car runs from Hotel Seamore.
Free parking available.
Reservation / Inquiry
- Tenzankaku Yurakuan
■Customers who make reservations by phone
■Customers making reservations online
Please make a reservation from various travel sites.