We are implementing the following measures so that our customers can use the hotel with peace of mind.
1. Implementation of temperature measurement
We will measure with a non-contact thermometer at the time of admission.
Customers who have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher or who are not in good physical condition may be asked to refrain from entering the museum.
2. Employees wearing masks to serve customers
3. Installation of alcohol disinfectant solution in various places in this facility
4. Disinfection of fingers when going to and from work,Health monitoring
5. Thorough cleaning and sterilization inside this facility
6. Refrain from unnecessary long-distance business trips and overseas travel by employees
7. Instructions to refrain from going to work if you have symptoms such as fever or cough
8. Instructions to refrain from employee behavior
Sports gyms, karaoke boxes, live houses, etc. where outbreaks of infected populations have been reported, etc.
Take actions that avoid the three crowds (dense, closed room, close) that have a high risk of infection.